Call (206) 729-5000 Russ Mead to discuss your case. Or e-mail email@example.com
The lawyers at Allen and Mead PLLC are experienced in serving as General Counsel for nonprofits as well as representing nonprofits on individual matters. There are a number of legal issues that are unique to nonprofits that require the advice and help of a nonprofit lawyer:
- Incorporation in Washington.
- Filing for 501c3 and 501c4 tax exempt status.
- 501c3 restrictions on lobbying.
- Compliance with state fundraising laws.
- IRS regulations relating to a nonprofit’s “founders”.
- Copyright and trademark registration and infringement issues.
- Confidentiality agreements to protect donor lists and other proprietary information.
- Risk management including use of releases and permission forms.
- Board of Director issues.
- Employment contracts with key employees.
- Compliance with discrimination and other employment laws.
Notice: The information presented on this Web site is neither formal legal advice nor the formation of an attorney-client relationship. You should consult with an attorney for advice regarding individual legal issues.